|The First Casualty|
Hercules and Dryope
|Series||Hercules: The Legendary Journeys|
|Setting||Mercantilius, Pastoralis, Year 2|
|Release Date||April 1997|
|Author||David L. Seidman|
|Order in Series||4|
|Order in Publication||4|
|Previous Book||The Eye of the Ram|
"The first casualty when war comes is truth."
- ―Hiram Johnson (U.S. politician, 1866-1945), opening quote
- Mercantilius and Pastoralis are two towns on the verge of all-out war. When Hercules wanders into their little disagreement, he's shocked to learn that he's already been there. And he's betrayed them all!
- There is only one possibility – someone is posing as Hercules. The real son of Zeus has a feeling that same someone is playing the citizens of Mercantilius and Pastoralis against each other – for a much more sinister purpose. Someone with superhuman powers of trickery and deception. A certain cloven-hoofed god with a bad attitude...
- This article is a stub, or very short article, that is most likely incomplete and needs expansion.
- This is the only Xenaverse media to feature the god Pan, although an epithet of Pan, Fatuus, was featured as a god in the Young Hercules episode "The Skeptic."
TO BE ADDED
- Ebon Ferocius
- Middle East
|HTLJ novels by Boulevard Books|
|#1||By the Sword||#3||The Eye of the Ram|
|#2||Serpent's Shadow||#4||The First Casualty|