Marcus is a common name in ancient Greece.
- Marcus, an old acquaintance of Xena who died after being redeemed.
- Marcus, the brother of Lilith and deceased former warrior.
- Marcus of Argos, the Regent of Argos in place of King Jason.
- Marcus, son of Atticus, the deceased son of Atticus and Lucina.
- Marcus of Nespa, the husband to Penelope and a friend of Hercules.
- Marcus, the magistrate of Sparta.
- Marcus the King, a neighboring ruler to Attica.
- At least one other Marcus appeared in the HTLJ episode "Fade Out."