|Greece is Burning|
A familiar looking beggar
|Series||Hercules: The Legendary Journeys|
|Original Air-Date||February 22, 1999|
|Written By||Julia Swift & Andrew Landis|
|Directed By||Michael Hurst|
|Order in Series||96|
|Order in Season||15|
|Previous Episode||"Just Passing Through"|
|Next Episode||"We'll Always Have Cyprus"|
|no image yet|
Hercules helps Althea achieve her goal of putting on a fashion show and calls upon the aid of the washed up Widow Twanky.
- Due to incredibly bad taste and a despicable dress code, the Fashion Police were locked up indefinitely immediately upon completion of filming this motion picture.
- Some characters from ...And Fancy Free return.
- Though Michael Hurst (credited as Edith Sidebottom) does appear in this episode, Iolaus II does not.
- Two of Oena's models at the beginning of the episode are dressed like Ares and Aphrodite.
Links and ReferencesEdit
- Willa O'Neill as Althea
- Stuart Devenie as Count von Verminhaven
- Jay Saussey as Oena
- Edith Sidebottom as The Widow Twanky
- Brett Stewart as Titus
- Geoff Dolan as Head of Fashion Police
- Simon Gomez as Emcee
- Terry Batchelor as Burly Man
- Andrea Kelland as Factory Worker
- Phoebe Falconer as Waifish Aphrodite
- Peter Mason as Drunk Slob
- Billy Wagstaff as Beggar
|<< Season 4||Season 5||Season 6 >>|
|#01||Faith||#09||For Those of You Just Joining Us||#17||The Academy|
|#02||Descent||#10||Let There Be Light||#18||Love on the Rocks|
|#03||Resurrection||#11||Redemption||#19||Once Upon a Future King|
|#04||Genies and Grecians and Geeks, Oh My||#12||Sky High||#20||Fade Out|
|#05||Render Unto Caesar||#13||Stranger and Stranger||#21||My Best Girl's Wedding|
|#06||Norse By Norsevest||#14||Just Passing Through||#22||Revelations|
|#07||Somewhere Over the Rainbow Bridge||#15||Greece is Burning|
|#08||Darkness Rising||#16||We'll Always Have Cyprus|